Industry: Aeronautics and Aerospace
Innova Aerospace is emerging as a leader in the aerospace industry focused on aircraft modernization, design, enhanced performance, and life extension. We apply state-of-the-art technology, engineering, and creative thinking to develop products and services that deliver real value to our customers.
Our core is made up of 6 business segments, which focus on Support Services, Aircraft Remanufacturing, Engineering, Financial Services, Aircraft Manufacturing, and Aerospace Parts and Component Manufacturing.
Within our core we have built an organization of industry leaders including:
• Sabreliner Aviation (MRO, ISR Modifications, VVIP Completions, Paint & Interior, Government Contracting - CAStLE)
• Sierra Industries (Re-engine, Citation MRO, ISR Modifications
• SkyWay Aviation Technologies (SWAT) (Advanced Engineering & Design)
• FlighTime Business Jets (Management, Charter, A/C Brokerage)
• Innova Composite Helicopters (Helicopter Manufacturing)
• SkyPlace Center (FBO Services at KSAT)
We continue to invest in our businesses and have some exciting programs launching throughout 2015 and 2016 that will drive our growth for the next several years. Among several significant developments during 2015, Sabreliner was recently awarded the $100 million CAStLE program, which operates out of one of our facilities in Missouri.
Our companies provide a wide array of products and services including:
• Aircraft Remanufacturing
• Aircraft Re-engine and Inspection
• Avionics Upgrades and Major Retrofits
• State-of-the-Art MRO Facilities Including Advanced Paint and Interior Completions
• Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) Modifications for Airborne Applications
• Advanced ISR Modifications for Special Mission Applications.
• VIP Fixed and Rotary Wing Completions
• Advanced Engineering and Design
• Aircraft Management, Charter, and FBO Services
• Complex Part and Component Manufacturing
• Design and Production of the World’s First Helicopter with a Full Composite Monocoque Fuselage
• Advanced Research and Damage Tolerance Analysis for Government and Commercial Fleet Life Extension
• Specialization in Analysis of Material Degradation from Corrosion, Fatigue, and Fracture